In order to ensure the safety of both customer and volunteer delivery driver please follow this Social Distancing Protocol:
- The delivery driver will leave the products near the front door, go to their car and call you to let you know they have arrived.
- There will be no hand off of the groceries. Delivery drivers will not be able to enter any apartment buildings or homes. You will have to come to the entrance and pick up the delivery from the front door.
- Check the order and call the delivery driver to let them know everything is correct or wave to them from your door to give them the a-ok!
- It is extremely important that we maintain at least 6 feet of distance for the entire delivery process- please do not ask the delivery driver to come into your home.
- Thank you for understanding!