Super Easy Chef Salad
- 12 cups lettuce, torn in pieces or chopped
- 1 cucumber, peeled, halved lengthwise, seeded and sliced
- 3 hard boiled eggs, sliced into wedges
- 8 oz. ham, sliced ¼-inch thick and cut into 3-inch strips
- 8 oz. cheddar cheese, sliced ¼-inch thick and cut into 3-inch strips
- 8 oz. turkey, sliced ¼-inch thick and cut into 3-inch strips
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, sliced in half (or 2 tomatoes sliced in wedges)
- 2 cups croutons (optional)
- 3 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 tsp. red-wine vinegar
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 3 tsp. chopped onion or shallot
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ cup olive oil
Place all ingredients in a blender and pulse until thoroughly blended.
Place the lettuce in a large serving bowl and toss with half of the vinaigrette.
Arrange the cucumbers, eggs, meat, cheese and tomatoes on top of the greens.
Drizzle the remaining vinaigrette on top of the salad and top with the croutons if using.