Ham and Cheese Cups
- 1 box refrigerated pie crust, soften according to package directions
- 1 cup chopped ham, cooked chopped bacon, or sauteéd vegetables
- 1 cup shredded cheese (whatever you have on hand!)
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups milk, light cream, or whipping cream
- 1 tsp. seasoning salt (your favorite)
Place oven rack in center of over. Heat oven to 425° F.
Lightly spray 12 muffin cups with nonstick spray. Unroll crusts from pouch on a cutting board; press down gently to smooth out seams and cracks.
Cut 6 rounds from each crust with a 4-inch round cutter (or a glass about that size). Place one round in each muffin cup; press gently so that the edges cup the sides to the top.
Evenly divide the chopped ham, cooked chopped bacon, or sauteéd vegetables between the 12 muffin cups. Evenly divide the cheese between the 12 muffin cups: set aside.
Beat the eggs, milk, and seasoning salt in a bowl until well blended. Using a ladle or measuring cup, pour egg mixture evenly into each of the 12 muffin cups.
Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until eggs are set in the middle and the edges are golden. Serve immediately and enjoy!