Chicken Salad Sammie - Top Box Foods for Kids
Makes 2-4 Sandwiches
- 2 cups boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked and shredded (TBF- Chicken Breast Box)
- 1/2 cup red onion (TBF- Vegetable box)
- 1/2 cup diced apple (TBF- Fruit Box)
- 1/2 cup halved red grapes (TBF- Fruit Box)
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1 Tbs lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Salt and pepper
- slices bread
- 4 leaves of lettuce (TBF- Vegetable Box)
- Cook with your kid! Kids can help mix and build the sandwich!
- Pair with a bag of crunchy veggies such as carrots, celery, peppers.
- Pair with a juicy fruit such as an apple, pear, or orange
- Pair with a healthy fat such as cheese, nuts or nut butter