Baked Apple Chips
- parchment paper (optional)
- 2 medium apples
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees F. Lay the parchment paper on one large or two medium baking sheets.
- Using a mandolin or knife, thinly slice the apples to make round chips. Discard the seeds.
- Lay the apple slices on the prepared baking sheets without overlapping. Sprinkle the cinnamon over apples.
- Bake for 1 hour, then flip the apples. Continue baking for 1-2 hours, flipping occasionally, until the apple slices are no longer moist. Let cool completely and then store in airtight container.
Per serving: 2g fiber, 9g sugar
Recipe courtesy of the American Diabetes Association.